Remote RX for Breeze II, Tornado II, Tornado PRO, Tornado PRO A
- ✅【Wireless Remote Control for Skatebolt Boards】This is the wireless remote control for all Skatebolt electric longboards including Tornado II/Pro/Pro A/Breeze II.
- ✅【Screen Display with Rich Information】The LCD screen on this remote displays all the information you need to notice for the electric skateboard and the remote itself, such as battery capacity of the skateboard/remote; speed mode, brake mode, current speed, riding direction, accumulated mileage, etc.
- ✅【Ergonomic Design with Hand a Strap】With an ergonomic design, the remote control is comfortable to be held in hand. Its hand strap prevents the remote from dropping while you're riding your skateboard.
- ✅【Easy to Pair and Control】When pairing this remote with Skatebolt board for the 1st time, just press the power button on the board, hold it until the power light flashes, then short press the "LED button" and the "speed button" at the same time to complete the connection.
- ✅【Important Notice】Always keep an eye on the remote's signal strength and battery capacity while riding your e-skateboard. When the battery is lower than 5%, the remote won't accelerate but still brakes. Make sure you charge your remote and skateboard before the battery capacity goes too low. For more instructions, you may look for a tutorial video from Skatebolt on YouTube.