You're tearing through the snowy wilderness, the wind howling against your face, and your adrenaline pumping. But suddenly, your vision starts to blur as frost and fog creep onto your goggles. Don't let Mother Nature spoil your ride – enter the RideReady Universal Electric Heated Lens!
|Type||Full Face Helmet
Visible light transmittance
||12V on-board / 5V-2A USB power supply(Matching)
No power performance
||No fog on the breath test surface
Product installation method
1. Paste the positioning film on the outer side of the helmet visor. Pay attention to the distance between the upper edge of the visor and the electric heating lens (area A) to be greater than 15mm, so as to avoid scraping the waterproof rubber strip on the helmet when the visor is uncovered;
2. Remove the helmet visor and clean the inner side of the visor (face side);
3. Tear off the release paper of 3M adhesive on both sides of the heating lens (do not tear off the release paper completely);
5. Tear off the 3M release paper of the external power box, paste the external power box in a position that does not affect the line of sight, tear off the protective film of the heating lens surface. Tear off the positioning film, and put the visor back
into the helmet;
6. Attach the cable holder to the helmet to secure the cable plug;
7. Connect to the on-board power cord or connect to the USB cable.