20'' folding electric bike with 4-inch Fat Tires.
City and Backroad Fun
The GB750 Mag Fat Bike can conquer any city street or backroad with ease. At speeds of 20 mph and a range up to 60 miles, this beauty will become your daily commuter and weekend-go-to ride for adventure. It charges it for only four to six hours so you can easily plug it in while you work to gain a full charge for the ride back home. Also, the bike folds down effortlessly if space is an issue.
Conquer the City Streets and the Backroads!
A fat city cruiser with backroad capabilities! The GB750 Mag has the power you need to tackle even the steepest city hill, the all-terrain capabilities you crave for adventure and complete folding capabilities when space is an issue. There are nine levels of pedal assist and nice front suspension to tackle the city’s potholes without missing a beat. The LCD screen gives you all the information you need at a glance - which is important if you are trying to navigate a busy metro area.
- Motor: 750W
- Removable lithium battery 48V/20Ah
- Max. Speed: 20 MPH
- Range: UP to 60 MILES
- Charging Time: 4 - 6 hours
- LCD display with all the needed information
- Magnesium wheels
- Reflective Tire Sidewall Stripping
- 9 levels pedal assist
- Easy and quick folding
- Sunrace gear 7
- Excellent front suspension
- Max load: 280 Lb
- 2A charger
- MAGNET to connect folding bike 2 side
- Recommended rider height: 5'7"+
- Max Tire Pressure: 20 PSI
- Front & rear hydraulic brakes.
- Turn signals and brake light.
- Front and rear lights with control from the display.
- Electric horn
- Reflective tires