20'' folding electric bike with 4-inch Fat Tires.
Mounting and Dismounting Just Got a Whole Lot Easier
The beauty of the GB750 is a fat bike with a low-step frame for impressive accessibility. We love this ride for urban areas where we are faced with a lot of stopping and starting. Pleasant and practical, you no longer have to worry about swinging your leg high to mount or dismount.
A Fat Bike with a Low-Step Frame for Fast Mounting/Dismounting
When biking through traffic in an urban setting the ease of a fat bike with a lost step frame is undeniable. You can effortlessly stop, mount, and dismount. A magnet connects the folding bike points, you can also fold it down if you need to hail a cab or hop a city bus. With nine levels of pedal assist, you can ride up and down hilly terrain without any hardship. This bike goes 20 miles per hour, and you can go for 60 miles before needing a charge.
- Motor: 750W
- Removable fast charging lithium battery 48V/18.2Ah
- Max. Speed: 20 MPH
- Range: UP to 60 MILES
- Charging Time: 3 - 6 hours
- LCD display with all the needed information
- Magnesium wheels
- Reflective Tire Sidewall Stripping
- 9 levels pedal assist
- Easy and quick folding
- Sunrace gear 7
- Excellent front suspension
- Max load: 280 Lb
- 2A charger
- MAGNET to connect folding bike 2 sides
- Recommended rider height: 5'5"+
- Seat comes with NO suspension (different than in the picture).
- Max Tire Pressure: 20 PSI
- Front & rear hydraulic brakes.
- Turn signals and brake light.
- Front and rear lights with control from the display.
- Electric horn
- Reflective tires
Box size: 41x20x31
Shipping Weight: 95 Lbs