20'' folding electric bike with 4-inch Fat Tires.
Mud, Ice, Snow, or Sleet - Nothing Holds Back This Fat Bike
A fat bike gives you unparalleled stability in adverse surface conditions. The GB1 750 Mag doesn’t disappoint because you’ll feel like you are in control at all times. Just sit back and enjoy the ride!
Foldable for Storage with a Fat Design for Road Security
Depending on where you live, your commute might turn wet, icy, or sleet slick. The fat design of the bike gives you road security. However, if Mother Nature is hurling too much at you then you might need to hop on public transportation with your ride. With the GB1 750 Mag, the bike folds down with two points into a wonderfully compact size so you can easily store it out of sight.
- Motor: 8FUN 750W
- Removable fast charging lithium battery 48V/15Ah
- Max. Speed: 20 mph
- Range: UP to 50 MILES
- LCD C500
- 2A charger
- Reflective Tire Sidewall Stripping
- 9 levels pedal assist
- Easy and quick folding
- Shimano gear 7
- Front suspension MOZO+LOCK
- Seat suspension
- Max. weight: 275 lbs
- MAGNET to connect folding bike 2 sides
- USB outlet
- Rear rack
- Recommended rider height: 5'+
- Max Tire Pressure: 20 PSI
- Front & rear hydraulic brakes
- Turn signals and brake light
- Front & rear lights with control from the display
- Electric horn
- Reflective tires
Box size: 39" x 20" x 31"
Shipping Weight: 87 lb